Body lotion application is one of the inexpensive ways people treat themselves.
Body care lotion softens rough elbows, heels, and other dry parts of the skin, while bath body lotion locks moisture into the skin to avoid drying.
A good body skin lotion can do wonders for scaly, dry skin that feels harsh and looks unappealing, and hand body lotion works incredibly well on the hands and feet but can be used all over the body.
As millions of consumers will agree, body lotion delivers numerous benefits to those who take the time to apply it daily.
But Why is applying Body Lotion essential to the overall health of our skin?
After a wash, shave, or exfoliation, moisturizer is essential.
While hot water is soothing, it is also harsh on your skin. It removes your skin from all moisture and oils, leaving it parched and dry. The epidermis remains extremely dry unless you hydrate it immediately after. This could be twice a day for some.
The skin on your face, ears, neck, and chest is highly susceptible to environmental changes, and it is one of the most common locations of the body to acquire skin cancer. These skin sections also shed cells more quickly than other parts of the body and, as a result, require moisture to repair themselves, allowing fresher skin cells to rise to the surface. Additionally, the massaging effect of lotion application stimulates blood circulation and new cell production.
Reduces Skin Issues - Moisturizing daily can help to lessen the likelihood of developing excessive dryness or oiliness. Both extremes damage the skin and contribute to common skin problems such as acne.
Covers Blemishes - Using a moisturizer daily helps conceal imperfections on the skin.
Here is how to monitor your skin health and establish skin body routine:
- Keep an eye on the temperature of the water - hot showers and baths are bad for your skin.
- Shower for fewer minutes and with warm water. You will notice a difference in your skin.
- Pat dry, not rub dry - After a shower, gently pat your skin rather than rubbing it dry. By patting dry, your skin will retain more of the moisture you will seal when you moisturize.
- Drink more water because the moisture your skin receives also comes from your body. Every day, drink at least 8 cups of water!
- Use gentle soaps and detergents with natural sulfate-free ingredients. Did you know alcohol-containing soaps and shampoos deplete your skin's natural oils? Try our Rose Essential Oil Body Lotion for ultimate skin protection and moisture.
- Look for gentle, fragrance-free cleansers that contain aloe or other natural ingredients - rose and lavender are known for their natural skin benefits. Rose Sensation rose water, for example, is a pure skin cleanser that helps with acne, prevents aging, and nourishes the skin.
- Use a humidifier in the room where you work and where you sleep. A humidifier can supply much-needed moisture to the air if necessary.
- Pay particular care to your hands because they are more susceptible to the effects of a dry environment than any other part of the body. After washing your hands, apply hand cream. We highly recommend you try Rose Sensation hand cream and make an impression when you handshake someone. The rose aroma is long-lasting.
- Wear sunscreen when going outside - nothing will save your skin more than shielding it from the sun's harmful UV rays. Wear sunscreen with a low or high SPF, depending on your outside activities.
- Apply lip balm regularly - Having lip balm on hand and applying it frequently aids in healing dry, cracked lips. Dermatologists recommend using a lip balm with at least an SPF of 30. This can help to minimize the appearance of aging and skin cancer on the lips.
Rose Sensation Hand Cream Hydrates and nourishes the skin leaving it with long-lasting aroma
If moisturizer doesn't address the problem, it could be a sign of an underlying health condition, therefore, discuss unresolved dry skin with your doctor.
A dermatologist can check your skin and advise you on treating dryness or irritation.